Tuesday 26 March 2013

Responsive: Fabrica D'Arte_ Architectural research_

I have decided to at what aspects i can use for inspiration for my identity design, As the design is based around Computer based Architecture, I decided to look at what is directly linked to architecture i began by looking at the equipment that is used i have found that this is mostly all based around a grid system and the introduction of rules, this could be the direct link to my design approach all of my designs could include a strict grid system this will hopefully be a direct link to the architecture based approach.



The grid system will be the main focus of my designs from the logo to the work that comes from this i feel that the use of the grid is something that will communicate a direct link back to architecture and when designs are applied to a grid system this instantly communicates professionalism. 







No comments:

Post a Comment