Saturday 18 May 2013

What is Good_ Audience Research_ Tastes.


Research into my audience was vital in terms of looking into what design direction to take, i feel that by looking at what interests the audience will give me a great idea on what route to take with the looka nd feel of my designs. The areas of interest are very open and this allowed me to look at an overall so looking at what is popular amongst society.

looking at what is trending worked out to be veery effective for me when informing me on what approach to take design wise, i found that many trends come and go within the years however it is great design and simplicity that is timeless and is common ground for example, Apple is the perfect example the beautifully simple design is timeless and is always desirable, also it is a guarantee that the majority of the people within that audience will posses some sort of apple product this shows how simplistic design can bridge all gaps with age and style. This timeless simplistic design direction i aim to follow to ensure my brand does not sway to any niche areas within the target audience.














No comments:

Post a Comment