Monday 15 April 2013

Responsive: Strictly House_ Brief Analysis



As you can see below the brief that was given to us not pinned down at all, I have decided to create my logo and  brand idea based around the sound that that the group create so my logo and identity will be a representation of their music, Attached to the brief was a sample of their music, as i am a follower of house music i instantly began to list down words that are associated with house music,

Progressive
Tech 
Loud 
Deep
Funkyhouse 
Techhouse 
Modern 
Future 
Tomorrow 
Dance 
Progressive house
Electronic  


"Hi there, we are a couple of up and coming house Dj's from Jersey channel islands and we are looking for a New Logo to represent us and our new brand." 


I feel that the next step of this brief is to look at existing logos and brand identities for existing big house djs, as these are the direct competition of my design.    


No comments:

Post a Comment