Wednesday 17 April 2013

Responsive: Marriott_ App Design


I have decided to base my campaign around App design as this is in my opinion the most effective way of targeting the younger generation, as everything is quickly becoming digital based it seems obvious to me that this is something that can be accessed at all times and as the audience are constantly attached to their phones it seems obvious to me that this should be my chosen design direction.


















_








_



_




_






I then decided to look app designs that where in direct connection with my subject, i found that most hotel applications where still based around the same old fashioned boring aesthetic that was used to communicate the classy feeling that people generally seek from their hotel. However the younger generation are after something new something experimental and modern.



















No comments:

Post a Comment